Current Version: 9.2.5
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
For full track of changes, check our website.
“A Single Widget Includes more Functions – Editor Picked by AppEggs.com”
When you are experiencing problems, send email for fast respond. Don’t ask question on comment, I might not be able to answer all comments. I’ll try my best to solve your problems.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my work you can consider to treat me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding…Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price.
1. 3×3 and 2×2 widget.
2. Sky Theme.
3. Choose over 5 flexible information inside the clock such as Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
4. Choose over 6 information on Header Display such as Digital Clock(12|24 format supported) / Calendar / Battery / Weather Information / Timezone / Alarm Clock.
5. Enable shortcut to Alarm, Calendar, Battery Consumption and Weather Details.
6. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Circle turns Red when battery level hit 25% and below.
8. Analog & Digital display
1. Barbie, Blood, Cheese, Grape, Grass, Pumpkin, Sky and Snow Clock Color.
2. Black, Carbon, Hexagon, Steel and Transparent Background.
3. Standard, Classic, Military and even None Clock Dial.
4. 5 Weather Icon Sets.
1. Bubble Weather by Enthropia Labs Graphics
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit.
2. Follow Location
3. Auto Refresh.
4. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data.
5. Weather Details such as Wind, Pressure, Sunrise, Sunset, Timezone, etc
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
3. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer or battery saver that may stop this widget.
6. On certain devices, you need to restart to make widget available.
7. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
8. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.