Current Version: 2.8.02
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
What’s that on your wrist? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Superman? No silly, it’s that fancy new Android wearable you got because you love new gadgets. Like you, Trello is an early adopter and we’ve got Wear support right out of the gate.
- Need to create a card on the go? We got that covered! Just say “take a note.”
- Notifications on your wrist! You can even reply to comments straight from your watch. It’s magic.
To get all this awesomeness all you have to do is tap that Update button.
Whether you’re managing a team of freelancers, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a list of stuff to get done, Trello makes sure you’re organized and on top of it all.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You’ll know exactly what needs to get done, who’s going to do it, and what’s coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you’re working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who’s working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you’re on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that’s just perfect for the house you’re furnishing.
Trello now supports Android Wear™
• Create cards directly from your watch by saying “take a note”
• Reply to comments without using your phone. Simply swipe left on any comment notification and tap reply.
• Rich notifications for your watch.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://ift.tt/SasEyx