Current Version: 1.9.19
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
* Updated HD/OpenGL plugin – fixed PowerVR cards (get from http://ift.tt/1psOfxk ).
* Added dithering support to hardware/neon gpu plugin
* Added extra/combo buttons support to portrait
* Added support to show a gamefaq during gameplay (copy to sdcard/epsxe/faqs/PSX-CODE and open from gameplay options)
* Added Portuguese translation (Marco Freire)
* Added options to choose the default language or english
* Fixed some games.
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://ift.tt/HlY2oP
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.