Current Version: 4.3.2
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Fixes Google Calendar syncing problem and a few other issues that people are experiencing.
“The simplest, easiest, most elegant to-do list and task list app that syncs with Google Tasks.” GTI seemlessly syncs with Google Tasks inside of Gmail and is a full-feature gesture-based to-do list and task list app for Android that just makes your life easy. As of June 2014, we are growing fast and working hard to provide more functionality and surpass the various tasks apps found all over Google Play.
NOTE: Our previous app GTI lite was suspended (for unknown reasons). All work will be focused on this app now.
• Use multiple Google/Gmail accounts
• Use multiple Google Tasks lists / to-do lists or display all at once
• Add notes, due dates, and reminders to tasks
• Create, rename, and delete lists. As many as you want.
• Search your to-do lists for a specific task
• Google Calendar syncing across various calendars
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Heat Map, Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, White etc.
• Homescreen widget
• Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
• Control sync interval with Google Tasks
• Subtasks and indenting tasks
• Use Google Tasks Offline!
• Move tasks between task lists or to-do lists
• COMING SOON: Tablet version, sharing, and more!
• Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
• Press and hold on a task to indent on your to-do list
• Tap on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
• Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your task list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to GTI!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that’s where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the “Send Feedback” button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the “Send Feedback” button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing