Current Version: 1.1.0
Requires Android: Varies with device
- Google Objects Keyboard
- AOSP Objects Keyboard
- Hybrid Quicksettings tiles icons (full active states orange, partial as signals white)
- Transparent Quicksettings, more polished
- Android 5.0 L Roboto Fonts
WARNING 1: For NEW CM11 Theme Engine only! If you don’t run a custom ROM with New Theme Engine this is not for you!
WARNING 2: Be sure to be on LATEST PA/CM11 build to get it working/install properly!
WARNING 3: Be sure to reboot after install!
WARNING 4: Icons used in screenshots are not included. They are from Moonshine Icon Pack:
#Orange theme is compatible with PA/CM11 (and every other rom with the new Theme Engine included) and works best with xxhdpi & xhdpi screen resolutions. It marriage holo dark grey, white, and orange beautifully.
Objects line makes you pick your favorite holo color and change all default holo blue painting with orange, all over main system interface, settings app, dialogs etc. All apps using system resources like some Google ones will use themed ones.
Size may be >10 MB but that’s due to drawables’ high quality.
What gets themed in v1.0.0?
• Holo Dark & Holo Light & Holo Bright Values
• Notification(s) template icon(s)
• Action Bars (Top/Bottom)
• Radio Buttons
• Scrubber Tabs
• Quicksettings Action Bar Date -> full white
• Quicksettings Dual Switchers (PA) -> full white
• Quicksettings Icons (PA+CM11 full toggles) -> full active states holo dark orange, partial active states holo white
• PIE (PA)
• AOSP Keyboard
• Google Keyboard
• Hover (PA)
• HeadsUp (CM11)
• Dialog Windows
• Alert Windows
• List Views
• Menu Windows/Lists/Dropdowns
• Progress Bars
• Stats bars (Battery & Mobile Data Usage(s))
• Rating Stars
• Appwidget Settings
• DeskClock App (Only holo blue parts)
• Navigation Bar Keys
• Loading Spinners
• First Time Informative Clings (Immersive, Hover etc)
• Fastscroll Indicators
• Toggle Buttons
• Clear all drawable (Recents + Notification)
• Quicksettings Panel Switch
• Notification Panel Switch
• Grid Borders
• Volume Panel
• Default Avatar (Orange One)
• Invisible Secondary Separators (Keep main categories ones only)
• Expanded Status Bar Bottom Close Tray
Thanks to Justin Maller’s Facets Project, support him!
• Portfolio: http://justinmaller.com
• Facets Site: http://www.facets.la
• Android 365 Wallpaper App: http://ift.tt/1llZELn
• Android 5.0 L Roboto
• Awesome red/orange figures animation
Bugs and Suggestions