Current Version: 2.50.12
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- some small bug fixes
- UI changes (new app icon)
- WLAN Signal Stability function
- new Ping and Trace function
- new help and support information
- Android 4.4.3 support
- a lot of code improvements
- many, many bug fixes
- fix some bugs
- performance improvement
- fix some urgent bugs
- better language support
- fix some ui errors
WiFi Overview 360 is an universal information tool for wifi networks (inclusive widgets).
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a “Swiss Army Knife” for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you’ll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin – open or not) in your environment.
The tab “Ch check” (channel checker) and “Ch. radar” (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2×1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more …
The “Pro” version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful “WiFi Sniffer”, can set “Quick connect shortcuts”, can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.