Current Version: 3.2.25
Requires Android: Varies with device
* New option to disable automatic scanning for app fill. This should help reduce battery usage, but will require tapping the password field to bring up the app fill window.
* New “Find in Page” command in LastPass browser.
* Fix browser tabs not being restored properly in some cases.
* Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Mobile version of the award-winning LastPass password manager. Fast, easy and simple; securely syncs your passwords across all your browsers and devices.
- New! Fill log ins in apps (Android 4.1+), and Chrome (Android 4.3+). Note that auto-fill for apps is only available in Android 4.3 and later, and earlier versions of Android will show copy buttons. **
- New! Fill log ins in InBrowser (Android 4.4+).
- New! Samsung Galaxy S5’s fingerprint reader is supported for biometric authentication.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Sites, Secure Notes and Form Fills.
- Add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
- Perform a complete security check on your vault.
* 14-day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards (just $1/month!). Included at no additional charge with LastPass Enterprise subscription.
Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at http://ift.tt/17IVRW9
Version 3.0 has the following new features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Optimized phone and tablet support
- Improved browser with tabs, downloading, basic auth support
- Field icons make it easier to fill inside the browser
- Improved session handling keeps you logged in (you can change this in preferences)
Note: Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android’s input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
** Some apps may not interact well with our auto-fill service for various reasons. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting Preferences / Edit App Associations, and setting the app to “do not show fill window”.