Current Version: 4.4.1
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
* Fixed bug that caused force close when trying to create scheduled backup.
* Added Google Drive as an upload option for nandroid backups.
* Added upload history.
* Fixed various small bugs.
* New permission needed: GET_ACCOUNTS – needed for account selection for Google Drive upload.
Nandroid backups are usually performed in recovery mode. This means you would have to turn off your phone and reboot in recovery mode, which wastes a whole lot of time rebooting and a lot more time offline. With this tool you can do nandroid backups without switching off your device.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX!
* Creates backups in the CMW 5 and 6 style or TWRP!
* Full support of the onandroid script.
* Create custom names for your backups.
* Choose what partitions get backed up.
* Scheduled backups.
* Tasker support.
* Upload backup to FTP after creating backup.
NOT ALL DEVICES ARE FULLY SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME! IF YOU DEVICE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH THIS APP PLEASE SEND ME A BUG REPORT!
The onandroid script was developed by Ameer Dawood. The original XDA post can be found at: http://ift.tt/OzozPm
Important: This tool requires a rooted phone with busybox to work!
Tags: rom, backup, nandroid